It looks like it might be time for another edition of “what some folks out there are saying”:
- It has been suggested by some that Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros is actually a Reptiloid operative tasked with weakening public trust in media in advance of a full Reptiloid attack on the planet Earth. Obviously we here at fasteddie’s wonderments take reports like this with a grain of salt, but it is notable that Ms. Tantaros has yet to publicly deny the allegations.
- Some say that, if the definition of insanity really is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result,” the entire Republican House caucus should be getting fitted for straight jackets.
- Some people are talking about the unholy alliance between conservative media and conspiracy-mongering garbage, arguing that it is destroying the credibility of conservative media, but others are countering that conservative media had already done that to itself.
- A lot of folks say that if you combined the brain matter of the three hosts of “Fox and Friends,” you couldn’t make one fully-functioning brain.
- Folks are starting to wonder if maybe even Republicans who claim to care about “out of control government spending” don’t actually give a shit about government spending.
- Many are saying that, basically, the word “pornographic” has lost all meaning because of stories like this.
- Plenty of people would like to say to former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, “you can stuff your sorries in a sack, lady!”
- Inexplicably, there’s still been no comment from Glenn Beck regarding the heinous rumors that have been surrounding him for years now. We will update this story if anything develops.
As always, fasteddie’s wonderments is not suggesting that any of these stories is accurate. We are simply reporting what people out there are talking about. Follow those links, read the articles, study them out, pray on them. If they seem true to you, then believe them.